I am definitely intrigued to have the integrated brackets, but I am quite lost on how administrators can track/manage the total number of teams and the score/team rankings once the tournament begins. On a side note, I was thrilled to see that we could modify the scoring, as we have been using Fibonacci with Yahoo for the last few years.
- How do admins link students to register? (We traditionally use links and qr codes that send students directly to registration.) After testing team creation, all I can see is "View Bracket" which leads to an empty bracket and settings, which leads to scoring scoring totals.
- How do admins see which students have registered? (Especially for participation statistics.)
- How do admins delete students that have registered? (We are not permitted to allow athletes to participate.)
- How do admins modify team names? (Inappropriate names are always an issue.)
- How do admins and students access the scores/rankings once the tournament begins?
Not trying to be a pain, but I would really like to finalize our March Madness marketing...